Sunday 4 October 2009

Design for Print Based Distribution

Unfortunately my presentation i produced was in a sense, wrong! I Kind of focused on the Design of print, not the techniques which i see as a fair assumption from reading the brief we were given but not a lot of people saw it as i did so i could just be relatively retarded! 

Anyhow in my presentation i looked at specifically two similar companies, Gatecrasher and Godskitchen, both produce CD's and flyers/leaflets promoting their clubs and what not. 
I also showed a few examples of exciting print designs,















This is an example of something that essentially is a one colour print onto cardboard stock, but i think it looks sick!  Simple and effective.










I then looked in general at CD cover artwork, this being something that is printed in large batches, from the seminar the other day i presume they are printed web sheet litho, as they are printed in large bulky amounts! However I could be wrong.
I also tend to like a lot of this kind of design, this specific example being a photoshop crafted piece of work!  Lovely stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment