Tuesday 14 December 2010

Death & Taxes

Death & Taxes are a marketing / design agency based in Salt Lake City, Utah. stateside bitch!

I came across them via Super Top Secret design agency who I've spoke about on my PPD blog, as D&T do a lot of work for and via them as it is essentially some of the same people I believe.
Anyway the agency do a lot of work with K2 Snowboarding, creating board artwork and general branding and identity for their products...







Really relevant to my practice in terms of some of my briefs being snowboard orientated but also this being a place I would like to see myself working, or rather have similar clients! Looks like I need to get stateside so far.
Their website isn't great for showcasing their work but they do have some strong work, specifically the stuff they've done for K2 is all pretty high standard. But working for clients that big (in that sector) is a big deal, so they must be pretty sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment