Tuesday 14 December 2010

Freq.

Some branding and identity work I came across on Behance. The identity is for a nightclub. I wouldn't immediately associate the card with a nightclub but I believe it does connote thoughts of young, fresh, exciting culture, probably even going as far as music. So in those terms I think its done well.
Also just using a simple idea of a bright colour always draws attention, when used at the right amount anyway, which it is here.
This being a similar idea to what I had for the record label brief, using a bright colour on the front of the card, with the logo on, works here and works on mine.
A fan of the unique letterheads, using tracing paper to print a bold message on, keeping in with visual identity of it, clever and refreshing.







No comments:

Post a Comment