Monday 18 January 2010

Movie Season / RATIONALE

Quotes

After sifting through the vast quotes i shortlisted them down to 6 lines. Being usable in terms of no profanity or anything!

1. "I like to think of Jesus as  mischievous badger!"
-Talladega Nights

2. "You have the voice of an angel! Your voice is like the combination of Fergie & Jesus!" 
-Step-Brothers

3. "Mmmmmmmm...I look good! I mean really good! Hey everyone! Come and see how good i look! 
-Anchorman 

4. "I'm a sex addict. Its my cross to bear. Its a real disease, with doctors & medicine & everything." 
-Blades of Glory

5. "Everybody panic! It's just like the titanic. but it's full of bears! 
-Semi Pro 

6. "Get out of my face! or i'll roundhouse your ass!" / "I feel like im taking crazy pills!" / "Personal philosophy: Clothes optional" 


I've chosen to at this point work with these six, the worst one, or rather the one that has less to work with i feel will be thrown aside. But yeah this is what i am going to be working with unless i find a perfect quote to use! 
From here i need to go away and start designing this quotes, both as words and in their entirety. Hand drawn and Illustrator crafted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment