Wednesday 13 January 2010

Movie Season / RESEARCH

THE COMEDY

As i previously stated i want the main focus point of my idents to be absurd remarks/statements taken from Mr. ferrell's films, with this in mind, i went through the scripts of  my favorite films and the films that i think are the most funniest/ have most potential... 

I have pages of quotes from the films but to get an idea of what im kind of getting at here a few examples from each film...


STEP-BROTHERS

"I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!" 


"You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."


"Get out of my face, or I'm gonna roundhouse your ass!" 

"Mom, I honestly thought I was gonna be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes. And at one point he said, "Lets get it on." 


OLD SCHOOL


"You're my boy, Blue! You're my boy" 


"Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!"


"We're... We're going streaking! We're going up the quad and to the gymnasium."




BLADES OF GLORY


.Personal philosophy, clothes optional


.Get out of my face.  I'll get inside your face. 


.I'm a sex addict. It's my cross to bear. It's a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything! 


.Nancy Kerrigan. You an official here? Cause you've officially given me a boner! 




TALLADEGA NIGHTS


.I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger. 


.The room's startin to spin real fast... cause of... cause of all the gayness. Cal... I love you 


.Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. 


.Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?"




ANCHORMAN

I'm expressing my inner anguish

through the majesty of song!


You are a real hooker,

and I'm gonna slap you in public.


I love poetry.

And a glass of Scotch.

And, of course,

my friend Baxter here.


You're so wise.

You're like

a miniature Buddha

covered in hair.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment