Thursday 25 November 2010

Alba Durana

The first part to Durana's Gesture based project. Essentially the same as the fold out poster but in the form of a publication. Again standard GD, black & white w/ bright orange.
Concerning my third brief of producing an editorial this is a contemporary example of the kind of work I like, and the level of quality I would like my work to be.
One key to this being successful and why it looks aesthetically pleasing and appealing is the clever use of white space. The pages aren't rammed with text or look to busy therefore making them appealing to the reader and something that the viewer would want to read.
Also loving the posters, strong use of image and type together, something that I feel I could and need to improve on.
All in all the project shows a well thought and effective print based range.





No comments:

Post a Comment