Tuesday 2 November 2010

Logo Book One & Two


Was having some trouble with some of my logo designs for my second brief so had a little trip to the library to go and look through pages and pages of logos. Photocopied the ones I found of interest, ones that were strong and well designed and also examples of logos that were appropriate to me and my brief, notably logos for music and the culture industry.





Going through them I found myself being drawn to certain styles, these ranging from simple bold strong type logos, crest / shield of arms designs, 3D type based designs and finally found myself being dragged to designs that included bold decorative 'funk' type, sounds awful but they look sick.



Going through these books really helped and I managed to come up with some new design ideas as well as coming up with little changes I could make to my logos so far to develop them further.

No comments:

Post a Comment