Thursday 25 November 2010

Patricio Murphy

Argentinian designer, came across this really interesting and vibrant bit of print. At first I had no idea what is was, other than some fold out flyer or info brochure. What it actually is, is a festival programme and poster design.
Firstly it very much suits the subject of synth pop, bright and vibrant colours, bit trippy and indie. Defiantly fits in with the life of a dickhead. Saying that I do actually like it. Looks very different to any festival publications I've seen before and obviously its been made by a designer for designers (in my opinion) Whether the information is clear and easy to follow which a programme should be I don't know. Nonetheless I think its always good to see something new and interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment