Thursday 25 November 2010

Haas Design

Some more Spanish design, however coming from a UK based design agency, couldn't find any further info on them as their website has gone tits up apparently.
Now Im not sure If i like this editorial or not. I think it's on a fine line between shit and really good.
Quite a modern / edgy style of layout, firstly I've no idea what the hell its about but I want to read it and find out so in that way I think its successful, infact yeah I've just decided I like it. However the latter image the right page I am not a fan off, far too much text to have it all large and bold, bad. It would have worked if there was less copy, then either leaving an appropriate amount of white space or enlarging the text.
Another example of black, white and one colour and all.
I guess it is for quite a corporate client and if so then I do really approve of this design, as it makes it very appealing and well not boring, which if its corporate no doubt it would be boring as hell.






¡Dondé Esta Une Bilbiothéque!?

No comments:

Post a Comment