Sunday 3 October 2010

Dimitri Kalagas


An Australian designer, came across him on behance.net.
It was the work directly below that I first found, really reminded me of the work I did for a fashion company on my placement, here Kalagas using a greyscale colour theme with one bright teal colour. This pretty much being the same as I did! From finding this little sample of work I went on to find his website,



Looking at his work overall it's quite varied but keeps a strong focus on photography throughout.
Below are a few more examples of the guys work, looking at branding / identity & editorial...







Above - Showing example of branding and taking a design over a range, logo in a print form and in a larger context as a sign and then in a promotional context of stickers, sponsorship etc.

Below - Strong photography based editorial, interesting example of a mixture of branding and type layout. Like the style, colour schemes, again black & white and one strong bright intense colour, for the win.








No comments:

Post a Comment