Sunday 3 October 2010

McKill

Stumbled across this brand identity project for the surf / skate company, McKill.
A brilliant example of taking a design over a vast range and more importantly the kind of work I need to create this year, taking something over as many formats and media as possible.

Starting off with a logo, doing the usual business cards and invoices / letters. Then taking it further by designing merchandise, T-Shirts to skate & surfboards, then labels for them, then bags for the merch. Then store installation design / signs & window displays. From here more innovative media / formats such as the escalator! Aswell as all this there is the website and promotion campaign including posters / flyers / billboards/ magazine adverts.














Extensive & vast, impressive. If I can produce to this level I would be very happy, the good thing is, is that I believe I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment