Saturday 9 October 2010

Urban Nerds

Recently come across these guys, music promoters down in London. They put on nights for bass driven electronic music, so is a point of reference for my Snowbombing brief as well as my music label brief.
They have a strong visual identity and I think some of there flyers are very well designed, keeping in mind they are just throw away things essentially.






Really like the style of some of these, similar kind of imagery that I've been thinking for my snowboarding designs.
Relating these to my second brief, visual identity for a music label. The music they deal with is the same as the label and I'd like to have more of a colourful, happy look rather than a serious and dark style which is used a fair amount within these music genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment